The coronavirus is rapidly spreading around the world. The most important thing you can do to protect yourself is to perform daily prevention of viral diseases.
- Shungite water is a disinfectant and has antibacterial properties. It destroys coronaviruses, viruses, bacteria, and helminthes eggs.
For prevention and treatment, it is recommended to drink plenty of water. Shungite water should be consumed up to 0.5 liters per day, in addition to regular bottled water.
Inhalations on shungite water are especially effective during pneumonia, bronchitis, colds, and strep throat. To do this, water, in which there were pieces of shungite for several days, is added to the nebulizer and inhaled or heated to the temperature of 90-95 ° C, and covering the patient's head with a towel, let him/her breathe in the vapors of shungite water for a few minutes.
Rinsing and washing with shungite water.
Immunity is a broad concept. When it comes to infections that affect the respiratory tract, we need to talk about mucosal immunity. This is a special "local" type of immunity due to the fact that there is a sufficient concentration of Class A immunoglobulin on the surface of the nasal mucosa, trachea, and throat, as well as a special ferment called lysozyme, which has anti-inflammatory properties, and a number of other substances that protect us from infection. If the mucosal immunity is weakened, the person will be exposed to respiratory infections. Therefore, if you do not want to get sick, keep an eye on the condition of the airway mucosa.
When returning home from the street or from work, rinse the nasal mucosa thoroughly and gargle your throat with shungite water.
Shungite water can be used for washing hands, face, as well as for surface treatment (floors, furniture, etc.).
- Try not to touch your mouth, nose or eyes with unwashed hands (usually we do this unconsciously on average 15 times an hour).
- At work, regularly clean the surfaces and devices that you touch (computer keyboard, general office equipment, Smartphone screens, remotes, door handles and handrails).
- Carry disposable wipes with you and always cover your nose and mouth when you cough or sneeze.
- Don't eat food from shared packages or dishes if other people have dipped their fingers in them.
The preparation of the shungite water:
Buy Schungit stones. There are 3 different groups 1-3gr., 3-5gr., or 1-5gr together and 5-20gr.
Rinse the stones in the water. You don`t need Shungit dust.
Take 200gr. Schungit stones of the group 1-5gr. (1-3gr., 1-5gr.) by liter of the water. And if you have bought the group 5-20gr, take 400gr. by liter.
Wait at least 24 hours. But it would be better if you can wait 2 days (24 hours). You shouldn’t wait more than 3 days (72 hours), there is no point. So, you must wait 1-3 days.
At the end you need to pour the clean water in another container. Now you can drink the water! The water is ready to use!